Monday, June 9, 2008

Its Monday

Last Friday I finished the drawing I was working on for preparation for the head drawing class I have coming up. I am pleased with it, I did get lots of help working on it. Still, I am pleased with the work I put into it . I have started another one. Right now, it is in the very beginning stages. I am just getting the proportions right before I render and model.

I forgot my reference photo today, so I had to change my plans and not work on my portrait drawing today. I decided to work on my understanding and executing of value. I painted over and over a bunch of value charts, basic nine value charts. It was definitely not the most exciting thing to work on but I think it helped me figure out how to make better judgements when comparing value.

Ross

No comments: