Thursday, July 30, 2009

Did and done

I am done with the final review. I presented my work on Tuesday. I think it went very well. The discussion seemed to me to be positive and the critique of my work went well. We talked about the elements that work or don't work in my paintings, possible things for me to try, what direction I am headed, the influences in my work, and then about some of general attitudes about art.




Here are a couple more of my paintings from my project. If you want to see the rest, I have updated my website with all the images from the project in the figurative painting section.
Ross

2 comments:

Bansidhe said...

dude...these are CRAZY good.

Truthseeker said...

Ross, These are all very good. Congratulations. I see trememdous progress throughout. You have worked so hard.